When searching for different flooring solutions, linoleum flooring turns out to be the best option, and for many good reasons. That’s because these floors can withstand the test of time and are incredibly long-lasting and versatile. Furthermore, linoleum flooring works for nearly every space.
If you are not sure of whether or not to consider linoleum flooring for your house, this is what you should need to know about!
- The durability of linoleum flooring is exceptional. It is resistant to wear and tear and can last for over 40 years with proper care.
- Linoleum flooring installation is much more economical than other flooring solutions.
- These floors are versatile and come in various arrays of patterns, colors, and styles.
- What makes linoleum flooring ideal for kitchens and bathrooms is its water-resistance nature.
- Since linoleum is made of renewable materials, it is biodegradable.
- One of the best reasons to choose linoleum flooring is that it doesn’t emit VOCs (volatile organic compounds), which may lead to several health issues.
- It’s scratchy-resistant and can hide wear and tear much better than other types of flooring.
- Linoleum flooring does not require as much maintenance to keep it looking new. An occasional sweeping and mopping can do the trick.
Can Linoleum Flooring Give an Enhanced Look To Your Interior?
Yes! Linoleum floors could definitely make your interior fantastic as they are available in an exclusive range of colors and styles. These floors are also versatile in appearance and shape. Not only linoleum flooring can be made in different colors and shapes, but it can also be made to mimic tile, stone, and hardwood floors.
How Much Maintenance Does A Linoleum Floor Require?
Well, not as much! Yes, you’ve read that right. One of the most significant advantages of installing linoleum floors is their low maintenance profile. All you need is occasional mopping and sweeping to keep these floors in tip-top condition. If linoleum floors get stained, you can clean them easily using a linoleum cleaning solution or a mild detergent. Oftentimes, these floors require periodic sealing to prevent stains and moisture damage.
What Makes Linoleum Flooring So Appealing?
The lifespan is what makes linoleum flooring so appealing to homeowners. If taken care of properly, these floors can last for more than 40 years. However, it may start looking older with age.
There are a variety of reasons why linoleum flooring is a wonderful choice to consider. Its durability, ease of maintenance, versatility, and pricing make it the number-one choice for any interior style. It can undoubtedly be a long-term investment that can last for decades without losing its essence. Moreover, these floors are ideal for kitchens, mudrooms, hallways, or any other spaces that receive heavier foot traffic. Unlike other flooring options, linoleum flooring requires professional installation that may add more to the final cost. If you are considering these floors for your home, keep these benefits in mind during your decision-making process.