The Comptoir Granite au Sommet is right for your desk to the kitchen. Granite offers you a wide variety of Granite counter manufactured within the concrete surfaces industry in natural and engineered stone.
It’s available in many colors, antibacterial with exceptional protection with silver ion, easy to wash the Granite counter adapts to all or any kitchen. They are composed of 94% natural Granite. Granite counter features a sophisticated look, feel, and weight of the natural stone. It offers you a palette of quite 50 trendy colors, different finishes (polished, suede, volcano), and thicknesses to adapt to your desires and, therefore, the sort of your kitchen.
Granite is polished and requires no sealant. Granite surfaces are ideal for a good range of interior applications, including kitchen counters, bathroom vanities, reception and bar counters, floors, wall coverings, and furniture. On the other hand, Granite isn’t suitable for outdoor use.
The Comptoir Granite au Sommet is straightforward maintenance, high-tech Granite that gives high resistance to stains, scratches, and shocks and features a low absorption rate of liquids.
Granite Counter with Chemical Protection
Choose a penetrating sealer specifically made for granite counters or marble, or a minimum of for a natural stone countertop. Before sealing your granite countertops, test the sealer by spraying a little section in a non-noticeable corner or a small area of Granite. Confirm there’s no discoloration or residue from the sealer on the Granite before you continue.
The Counters of Granite are offered with options cuts, finishes, and thicknesses. Giallo Vicenza & Rosewood are the simplest quality granite counter sprays available in jumbo slices allowing fewer joints and competitive prices.
- Comptoir Granite au Sommet surfaces can tolerate moderately high temperatures for an extended period. Prolonged exposure may cause discoloration or other sorts of damage. Excessive heat can damage Granite or cause cracks.
- Always use trivets for pots and pans beginning in the oven or out of the range.
- Do not expose Granite countertops to temperatures above 100 ° C / 212 ° F.
- Do not put Granite Countertops in direct contact with trendy pots or the other hot cooking utensils.
- Use a trivet, grid, or insulation at the least times.
Scratch resistance of Granite Countertops
- Comptoir Granite au Sommet is immune to scratches. However, avoid using sharp objects like knives or screwdrivers directly on your Granite Countertop.
- Use stubborn stains or traces of liquids on Granite.
- Granite Countertops are very stain resistant. If a stain does occur, it’s always easy to urge to obviate it. Before treating stains, try removing the stain with a soft cloth dampened with soap and water.
- For sticky spots, use a blade to scrape the Granite surface.
The one advantage that granite has over an engineered stone is that each granite slab is slightly different in mineral pattern and color, meaning that your countertop are going to be unique.
Quartz countertops, as an engineered product, are more uniform in appearance, though many colors and unique patterns are available, including forms that don’t resemble granite in the least.
The choice here may be a matter of private preference. If you truly want the design of natural stone, then choose the truly natural product—granite. But many of us find that quartz countertops offer looks that are different and better than natural stone.